AIM

you're a rero

domo-irigato.... NTO

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

Nicely Done

Well done, i liked all aniamtions, only thing that bugged me was the fact all my tweens got screwed in the compiling.

NGC Toon #1 NGC Toon #1

good job

the only part i can say i liked was Tem's, the others were... not wuite as good.

lol the last reviewer called her a dude.

NGCTOONS responds:

Thankyou.

Kitty Secksings Collab Kitty Secksings Collab

amazing

great job guys. i love seel.

26 ways to die collab 26 ways to die collab

Nice to finalyl see it.

Great job, too bad i couldnt get co auth lol.

not even speciaol thanks for all the hosting i did?

well idc, you put a link to my site on the fuckign main menu, thank you so much.

fifen

QcStorm responds:

lol, thats not enough? anyway, thanks for all the hosting, i know it was a big pain the ass, but it was important.

Ultimate Ninja Showdown 3 Ultimate Ninja Showdown 3

That was ridiculous.

that had pathetic 3D animation, disgustingly childish humor, terrible voice acting, and far too little action. (probably better, for what was there was almost painful to watch it had beens et up so badly.)

I do not reccomend even watching this, and i do not understand why anyone would enjoy this, let alone why it got front page when my high-scoring and hard-worked on games cannot.

Ah well. thats life for you.

PureCarnage responds:

Take it for what it is, I'm tired of all these cry baby reviews about it's quality.

I designed this flash as a joke for a thread, not for some major presentation for the internet.

It's not a major flash production, it's about my ninja and another users on the forums ninja.

It's simply a battle flash, the thread is about me challenging other ninjas then doing a flash about it... if I feel like it.

Sorry you expected some maddness style action packed flash, what you got was something based on a forum thread.

I like it, it's funny... the graphics are great for a quick flash. I am pasting this in all negative reviews because responding to them all is just a waste of my time.

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

I Also Remember The First From Years Ago.

I Was One Of The First I Added To My Faveourites too, Good Job, 5 For You.

-Miss You- -Miss You-

All My 5.33 Voting Power Goes Into A Five For This

Loved t. Made Me Think Of My Gf...

and Its goin In My Favourites.

Gamers Conflict Gamers Conflict

Most Powerful? I Dont Think So.

Nintendo Owns All. Sega A Bit.
Xbox is like a PC for your TV.
Ps2 Is Ok Though. I Like It Too.
I Play Nintendo And Sega On My PSP.
Alright Anim. Not Bad.

Got Milk? Got Milk?

pathetic

i got this on a random entry jump,

you do know male cows are bulls right. they dont look like that.