AIM
Sugggames

Year of the Snake Year of the Snake

Amazingly Well Done Game

Incredably artistic, fluid motion, cool aniamtion effects, smooth and polished gameplay, everythign about this submission was amazing.

People complain abotu no powerups, weapons, etc. But i don't believe this game needs them, the simplicity of it is what makes it so cool, and the little touches, such as the rotation of the background, the multi-leveled scenery, and the blue motion trails really stood out as cool features.

Well done, this is one of the most unique and cool games i have played in a long time.

cursor gallerie 1 cursor gallerie 1

nicely done

some great cursors, well executed.

yodd responds:

Thanks sir!

Clock Crew Arena Clock Crew Arena

Amazing

ven in less that a few hours you can create a fun game. damn you td!!!

im seventh on highscores as of now.

TrueDarkness responds:

Awesome =D

Prehistoric. Prehistoric.

Amazing game

another masterpiece, great job.

i'll beat you someday TD, i swear ;)

Buzzwerd responds:

You did beat us you bastard, in the armor games soccer thing. lol

Glad you liked the game

FlashMotion: Bubble Burst FlashMotion: Bubble Burst

Nice

I've been waiting for one of thes ever since i saw the example on OutsideOfSociety. i was going to do one myself.

Cemetary Cemetary

Not bad

You fired 122 shots. 140 of which hit zombies. making your hit rate 112 %

lol.

nice game, too bad the graphics didnt compleent the great programming and cool features like the barracading.

GrimStudios responds:

nice shootin'. Yeah, i'm not much of a graphics man myself... I spend too much time in the AS panel. :D

Tutorial Time Tutorial Time

Not bad

Not a bad tutorial, i can tell that a begginer could learn alot, the only exeption being the programming tut. , it would have helped if you explained each code and what each command/ funstion did, to help users not only be able to make games, but understand what they are doing while they create them.
overall, 3/5

~Sugg

Bridge Bomber Bus. Bridge Bomber Bus.

Not the best you can do...

TD, thats not a bad game, but you can do much better. And i'm really dissapointed in the graffics, they seem slow and sloppy, not like buzzwerd at all. I only gave you a four, because your other work is vastly better.

~Sugg

Kogent Knight Kogent Knight

Very Nice Man, I Abssolutely Loved It.

Everyone NeedsTo Play This Amazing Game.

How to draw 4: 3D How to draw 4: 3D

Not a very good attempt at a tutorial.

these techniques are easily discoverd n your own, and there are other, much better ways of drawing 3D, like 2 or 3 oint perspective.

that text was done in a 3d app anyway.

and dont tell me to vote higher tomorrow. 0 now 0 then.

Aprime responds:

no it wasnt it was done on mspaint, maby it was so good you think is was done on a program like that, if i was u i would vote again, cos u dont no what the hell you chatting about, and at least i dont make 2d stickmen stuff