AIM

you're a rero

domo-irigato.... NTO

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

Nicely Done

Well done, i liked all aniamtions, only thing that bugged me was the fact all my tweens got screwed in the compiling.

NGC Toon #1 NGC Toon #1

good job

the only part i can say i liked was Tem's, the others were... not wuite as good.

lol the last reviewer called her a dude.

NGCTOONS responds:

Thankyou.

Year of the Snake Year of the Snake

Amazingly Well Done Game

Incredably artistic, fluid motion, cool aniamtion effects, smooth and polished gameplay, everythign about this submission was amazing.

People complain abotu no powerups, weapons, etc. But i don't believe this game needs them, the simplicity of it is what makes it so cool, and the little touches, such as the rotation of the background, the multi-leveled scenery, and the blue motion trails really stood out as cool features.

Well done, this is one of the most unique and cool games i have played in a long time.

cursor gallerie 1 cursor gallerie 1

nicely done

some great cursors, well executed.

yodd responds:

Thanks sir!

Clock Crew Arena Clock Crew Arena

Amazing

ven in less that a few hours you can create a fun game. damn you td!!!

im seventh on highscores as of now.

TrueDarkness responds:

Awesome =D

Savage Slaughter/Dismemberment Savage Slaughter/Dismemberment

Sounds like a rammstien song...

Sounded allow like Du Hast or any other rammstien songs... it's a bit slow too. and unclesar. mediocre.

FlameMesial responds:

I don't particularly like Rammstein very much but thanks a lot for not giving my song a zero. I hate fuckers who do that. Yes I know the quality isn't top-notch, but I tried to look for a meaty sound to make the song more powerful.